Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, no-bake Cheesecake!
Hand up if you like Nutella! Hand up if you like Ferrero Rocher! Hand up if you like cheesecake! Well, if you have all three hands up (haha) then this is a recipe not to miss!
Now we know that the things we REALLY want for Mother’s Day cannot be bought with money e.g. For our little cherubs to sleep through the night, for them to sleep in past 8am, for a laundry fairy to do the mountains of washing for us. However, one thing money can buy is ingredients for this AWESOME cheesecake!!!!
All you’ll need is
- 160g Digestive Biscuits
- 55g Unsalted Butter
- 5 tbl Nutella (or more if you so wish)
- 1 tub of Ferrero Rocher (16 pieces)
- 600ml Double Cream
- 1 tub of Cream Cheese – 280g
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 1 tbl Greek Yogurt
The method couldn’t be easier either.
There’s no baking, no lining the cake tin. It’s as easy as (Mothering) Sunday morning.
(Be sure to screen shot this and WhatsApp it to someone who should make you this cake…. they’ll get the subtle hint).
- Crush 160g Digestive biscuits with 4 Ferrero Rocher, 55g of melted unsalted butter and 2 tbl of melted Nutella
- Pack this down into the base of the cake tin and leave it in the freezer while you make the topping
- Whisk 600ml Double Cream with 125g of Caster Sugar, 280g of cream cheese, 2 more tbl of melted Nutella and 1 tbl of Greek Yogurt.
- Crush 6 Ferrero Rocher and add to the mix
- Put this yumminess onto the base and decorate with a drizzle of melted Nutella and 6 halved Ferrero Rocher.
- Chill for 1-2 hours in the fridge and enjoy with your feet up!
THAT’S IT!!!!!! Can you believe it!!!!
If you want to see how we made this cake and how we like to eat it, watch the video below. You’ll see that the apprentice joined us half way through (he’s in the clingy, phase – oh the joy) but it just goes to show that this recipe is so easy you can even do it one handed.