CONFIDENCE LEVEL 1
Although pumpkins are assosiated with one night of the year, they can also be enjoyed throughout winter. If you fancy this soup out of the winter months you could replace the pumpkin with butternut squash.
This recipe is a great way to full the babinos up with veggie goodness.
- Roast 1 quartered pumpkin, 1 small sweet potato and 2 cloves of garlic for 1 hour at 180°C.
- Fry 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped sticks of celery and 2 chopped carrots in 50g butter.
- Add 1tsp of coriander, turmeric and ground ginger.
- Add 1 ltr of low salt stock.
- Once the pumpkin and friends are roasted scoop out the middle of all of them and add them to the pot.
- Add 100g double cream
ENJOY witches and wizards 🎃