Confidence level 1 and 2
Friday night curry night…..mmmmm go on then! In fact, every night could be curry night if I had my way. I wanted to create a recipe that could introduce the babies to the wonder that is curry from 6 months old and it turned out to be blooming delish!!!!
- Fry 2 chopped onions, 2 cloves of garlic and a thumb sized piece of peeled ginger in 50g butter.
- Once soft, add 1tbs mild/medium curry powder and 3tsp coriander. (Add chopped fresh chilies for adults)
- Add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes, 100g tinned lentils and a handful of mango and spinach.
- Chuck in diced turkey (or a veg/meat of your choice).
- Cook for 30mins on a low heat.
- Add 3tbs Greek yogurt
- Serve with brown rice.
ENJOY with a bottle 🍼🍺