Egg Fried Rice
If you’re anything like me, when you cook rice or pasta, you cook enough for the neighbours to come round One handful of the dry stuff seems to expand rather quickly! Well, this left over rice can be put to very good use and forms the main part of this 5 minute meal…..egg fried rice.
It’s quick, it’s easy and it can be as nutritious as you like.
Along with some frozen veg and the humble egg, you now have everything you need for a super speedy meal for when the kids are HUNGRY and can’t wait!!!!
Recipe and Ingredients
- Fry your left over rice in 1 tsp of sesame oil, olive oil or even coconut oil, until it’s hot
- Drop in an egg and move around the pan until it is cooked all the way through
- Add 1 tbs frozen peas and 1 tbs of frozen sweetcorn and keep it moving until everything is combined and piping hot.
and THAT’S IT!!!!!!!
- Sprinkle in some Chinese five spice
- Fry some chicken to add to the mix
- Add extra veggies
This always goes down a storm with Finley and because it’s so crazy quick and crazy easy it also goes down a storm with me too!!!
When filming finished we scoffed the batch we made so it’s good for adults as well as babies in fact it’s fun for all the family.
That’s one happy weaner!!!! Why not check out some more mega easy egg recipes with our 3 days of eggs